Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Some of the many excuses I have used over the years :

Some of the many excuses I have used over the years have been:

~~“this extra weight is my baby weight from giving birth to my kids“ (but when your kids are 14 and 20yrs old ya just cant justify it as being “baby weight” any more)

~~“oh I have water retention from my period, that’s why my pants don’t fit anymore”  (well NOT all month long, hello) 

~~“It’s the style of pants, they are just cut differently then they use to be, that’s why they are tighter on me now” 

~~ “I will never be a thin person because I am just big boned, it‘s the way I was made”

~~”It’s not my fault, no matter what I seem to eat I gain weight, weather it is a carrot stick or a piece of chocolate cake, nothing works for me”

~~” I must have a low metabolism, or a thyroid issue because I can just look at a piece of pie and gain 5 lbs”

~~“I like myself they way I am, I don’t need to loose weight, I am happy with who I am”

~~ “It’s in my family genes to have weight problems, so therefore it’s not my fault, and there is nothing I can do about it”

These were all just ways of fooling myself over the years and trying to make myself feel better about what I was doing to myself.  What I have found out now is the old saying is so true and all these excuses were and are just crap "Nothing taste as good as being healthier feels"  Roy and I both can attest to this statement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment